Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Movie Parents and the Windy Park


Hey Everyone! Today I went to the park with my little siblings to do their homework and get some energy out at the same time. We brought a picnic lunch consisting of pizza, raisins, iced tea, and jelly beans for dessert. I know what you're thinking; That is definitely the meal of champions! As we enjoyed the luxury of this fine meal we did have one problem.... it was incredibly windy today and our pizza almost flew away! Ooops, I guess I didn't think about that. 

Now, aside from our excursion to the windy park today has been quite uneventful. So to end this day off with something grand I shall post who will be playing the roles of my parents in the movie of my life!


Lise Simms as Mother
Because she is just adorbs like my Mom.


Jason Statham as Father
Because he has similar eyes and not much hair. tehe

1 comment: